LesNuls-EndGame
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
LesNuls-EndGame

Forums de discussion sur les events organisés par la linskhelle Les Nuls sur le serveur Hades de Final Fantasy XI Online.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.

AuteurMessage
ADVAVEVA
Invité

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Empty
MessageSujet: You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.   You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 10:58

Hello. it's a very grey area, but i think so long as the back-ups are sitting on your shelf you have nothing to worry about. i don't think the feds will be kicking in your door anytime soon. however if you decide to take them all to a flea market & sell them you may have problems.the programs themselves are not illegal but using them to break copy protection is.i know you don't own the material on the disc but my understanding of it is that you have purchased the right to view it & by making a back up you are just protecting your investment & it is only going to be viewed by you for which you have paid for the right. as for TV shows VHS recorders have been around forever & i have never known of anyone getting busted for recording the latest episode of American Idol LOL so i dont see how it is any different by putting a TV show on disc.& THATS THE CASE FOR THE DEFENSE YOUR HONOR!!!! LOL 27 Jun 2006 @ 21:30You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Idsoonerbeflying2
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.
Page 1 sur 1